Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your ZenFone Max Pro ZB602KL. Again if you don’t have proper knowledge about installing custom recovery then follow the below Article. All the stock firmware ROM following Asus Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Asus USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Firmware File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile. This Guide is Work only On listed Phone So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- If possible, take a full Nandroid Backup via TWRP or you can try out some of the Hand-Picked Android Backup Apps to secure your data quickly.
- The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
- Before you head over to the steps below, note that you should always download the latest version of the TWRP recovery image available in order for it to properly decrypt the /data partition.
- Now, extract the ADB fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image to the same folder.
Follow these steps to flash your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone with flash tool. Check out below link to download the Android USB drivers. You can Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc.
- All the “out-of-the-box” smartphones or tablets or other devices are all shipped with stock ROM.
- Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Acer Android phone.
- Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
Paranoid Android Quartz 1 is the Android 10 based release of Paranoid Android. It is known for its innovative features and a unique take on how the Android experience should be like.
The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 has quickly become one of the most popular mid-range phones in India, and for good reason. Fortunately, that’s where Google Camera ports come in.