EZPestInventory provides Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription services as further described in this Agreement and on the Website under specific subscription plans offered. The EZPestInventory services are provided through EZPestInventory’s SaaS platform via www.trakinventory.com (the “Website”). This Agreement applies to any one signing up to create an account in order to access and use the EZPestInventory services provided under the terms of this Agreement (“You”/”Customer”).
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REMEDIES AND LIABILITIES THAT ARE APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICES SO YOU SHOULD READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING A PURCHASE ORDER THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREOF. IF YOU ARE AN AGENT OR EMPLOYEE OF AN ENTITY YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) THE INDIVIDUAL ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT IS AUTHORIZED TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT ON SUCH ENTITY’S BEHALF AND TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, AND (II) SUCH ENTITY HAS FULL POWER, CORPORATE OR OTHERWISE, TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES.
“Customer Data” has the meaning given in Section 4.2;
“Documentation” means “how to” user guides and reference materials on the Website for EZPestInventory;
“Fees” means the applicable subscription fees payable by Customer to EZPestInventory for the right to receive access to the EZPestInventory Service and Support Services, all as further described on the Website and in the Documentation;
“Intellectual Property” means all rights in any invention, discovery, improvement, utility model, patent, copyright, trademark, industrial design or mask work right, and all rights of whatsoever nature in computer software and data, Confidential Information, trade secrets or know-how and all intangible rights or privileges of a nature similar to any of the foregoing, in every case in any part of the world whether or not registered, and shall include all rights in any applications and granted registrations for any of the foregoing rights;
“EZPestInventory Service” means the core EZPestInventory Software as a Service (SaaS) offering made available on a subscription-basis through EZPestInventory’s proprietary SaaS technology and platform. The EZPestInventory Service includes access to modules for controlling business inventory and assets;
“Support Services” means any services and features provided by EZPestInventory in support of or supplemental to the EZPestInventory Service as further described in Section;
“Services” means collectively the “EZPestInventory Service” and the “Support Services”;
“Term” has the meaning given in Section 6.1;
“Third Party Software” has the meaning given in Section 2.8; and
“Website” means www. EZPestInventory.com or such other URL as indicated by EZPestInventory.
- LICENSE TERMS
- Trial License. You may use EZPestInventory Service on a trial, evaluation basis for the period of time indicated at the time of selecting your subscription plan. For greater certainty, trials are at the discretion of EZPestInventory and EZPestInventory reserves the right to cancel or terminate a trial immediately at any time on provision of written notice to You. EZPestInventory hereby grants to Customer and Customer hereby accepts a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, license, during the trial evaluation period, to use the EZPestInventory Service for evaluation purposes only, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. EZPestInventory shall provide to Customer without charge, reasonable email support requested by Customer for the trial evaluation period in connection with the use and operation of the EZPestInventory
- Commercial License. Subject to payment of the applicable Fees, EZPestInventory hereby grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable internal license to use and access the Website and user interface for the purpose of using the EZPestInventory Service and the Support Services during the Term. Customer shall be entitled to use the modules provided in the subscription plan selected and purchased by Customer. On creation of your account, you will be able to create your own login details enabling direct access to its Services for multiple levels of access by Customer’s permitted users. Customer will have the ability to trial, subscribe, upgrade subscription, downgrade subscription, and cancel subscription for the EZPestInventory
- License Restrictions. All software provided is licensed; not sold. You shall use the Services solely as contemplated in this Agreement and shall not license, sublicense, sell, resell, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise make the EZPestInventory Service available to any third party. You shall not: (a) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the EZPestInventory Service except to the extent expressly agreed upon in writing by EZPestInventory or to the extent that enforcement is prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding a contractual provision to the contrary; (b) circumvent any user limits or other use restrictions that are built into the Services (c) access the Services in order to (i) build a competitive product or Services; or (ii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the EZPestInventory
- Restrictions on Use of the Services.You shall not (a) use, or permit the use of, the Services for an illegal purpose, criminal offence, intellectual property infringement, harassment (including annoying or offensive transmissions), or in a manner that would cause interference with network operations; (b) resell, remarket, transfer or share the Services or receive any charge or other benefit for the use of the Services; attempt to bypass EZPestInventory ’s network, or re-arrange, disconnect, remove, repair or otherwise interfere with any Services or facilities; or (c) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the EZPestInventory Technology or modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, servicemarks, or other intellectual property made available through the Services nor use any of the foregoing except for the specific purpose for which such intellectual property is made available to You.
- Lawful purposes.You will at any and all times meet Your obligations hereunder, as well as any and all laws, regulations and policies that may apply to the use of the Services in Your country, including applicable rules that govern the export or import of software and laws relating to collection and use of personal information. You agree to use the Services solely for lawful purposes only. In this respect You may not, without limitation (i) use the Services to manage any illegal operations, (ii) use any type of spider, virus, worm, trojan-horse, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble the technology underlying the Services, (iii) send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; or (iv) endanger any part of any system or Internet connection of EZPestInventory or any third party through your use of the EZPestInventory
- Third Party Software. The technology underlying the EZPestInventory Service may incorporate and embed software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. Any such third party software or technology that is incorporated in EZPestInventory falls under the scope of this Agreement. Such third party software is licensed; not sold and will be provided to You on the license terms of this Agreement unless additional or separate license terms apply as indicated at the time of account access.
- SERVICE TERMS.
- Provision of EZPestInventory Service. Conditioned on the terms and conditions of this Agreement and payment of the Fees, EZPestInventory shall make the EZPestInventory Service and the Support Services available to Customer during the term of the Customer’s subscription.
- General Service Warranties. EZPestInventory represents and warrants that during the Term (i) it will provide the EZPestInventory Service and Support Services in a manner consistent with general industry standards reasonably applicable to the provision thereof; and (ii) the EZPestInventory Service shall perform materially in accordance with the Documentation. For greater certainty, EZPestInventory does not warrant that Customer’s use of the Service will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- EZPestInventory Service Responsibilities. The EZPestInventory Service has built in help features to assist Customer in troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered while using the EZPestInventory For matters that cannot be resolved EZPestInventory may be contacted on the contact information set out on the Website under ‘Support’. EZPestInventory shall use commercially reasonable efforts to (i) maintain the security and integrity of the EZPestInventory Service and the Customer Data; and (ii) make the EZPestInventory Service available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for: (a) planned downtime; or (b) any unavailability caused by a force majeure event (see further section 13.1).
- Service Limitations. The EZPestInventory Service is not a back-up service and accordingly EZPestInventory will not be responsible for any lost data due to server crashes or other events outside of EZPestInventory’s reasonable control. However, EZPestInventory maintains a 15-day continuous backup of all data on its servers to minimize the impact of any server crashes.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, DATA TERMS AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
- Exclusive Ownership. Except for the rights and licenses granted in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that any and all intellectual property rights to or arising from the software and technology used to provide the Website and EZPestInventory Service are and shall remain the exclusive property of EZPestInventory and its licensors. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to transfer any such IP rights to, or to vest any such intellectual property rights in, You. You are only entitled to the limited use of the intellectual property rights granted to You in this Agreement. You will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with EZPestInventory ‘s intellectual property rights. Any unauthorized use of EZPestInventory ‘s intellectual property rights is a violation of this Agreement as well as a violation of intellectual property laws and treaties, including without limitation copyright laws and trademark laws.
- Customer Data.As between You and EZPestInventory, You own and retain ownership of customer content You provide, store and process through the EZPestInventory You hereby grant EZPestInventory a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license during the term of your subscription to access Customer Data in order to provide the EZPestInventory Services.
- Definition of Confidential Information. As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential and proprietary information of a party (the “Disclosing Party”) disclosed to the other party (the “Receiving Party”), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure, including the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Customer Data, and the Software. Confidential Information shall not include any information that: (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party; (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party; (iii) was independently developed by the Receiving Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party; or (iv) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party.
- The Receiving Party shall not disclose or use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, except with the Disclosing Party’s prior written permission. Each party agrees to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the other party in the same manner that it protects the confidentiality of its own proprietary and confidential information of like kind (but in no event using less than reasonable care).
- Compelled Disclosure. If the Receiving Party is compelled by law to disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party, it shall provide the Disclosing Party with prior notice of such compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at the Disclosing Party’s cost, if the Disclosing Party wishes to contest the disclosure.
- If the Receiving Party discloses or uses (or threatens to disclose or use) any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party in breach of confidentiality protections contained in this Agreement, the Disclosing Party shall have the right, in addition to any other remedies available to it, to seek injunctive relief to enjoin such acts, it being specifically acknowledged by the parties that any other available remedies may be inadequate.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Services Period and Renewals.Subscriptions are for periods of time selected at the time you create your account with EZPestInventory (such as monthly, quarterly and annual subscriptions) . Subscriptions will auto-renew at the end of the then current term unless or until Your subscription is terminated pursuant to Sections 6.2 or 6.3 below (“Term”). You may update your subscription preferences at any time through Your account.
- Termination by Customer. If You are dissatisfied with (i) the Services; (ii) the Agreement; or (iii) any policy or practice of EZPestInventory in operating the Services, You may terminate the Services. Termination is effective immediately from the date You contact EZPestInventory (“Termination Date”). Termination of the Services will not entitle you to a refund of any amounts prepaid for the Services.
- Effect of Termination.Upon termination of this Agreement, the Services shall terminate and EZPestInventory will terminate Your account thirty (30) days after a failure to renew your subscription, if You have closed your account or if this Agreement is terminated for any other reason. EZPestInventory will not be liable in respect of any damage caused by the termination of this Agreement or closure of your account.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Services are purchased for subscription terms with payment for the specific period being due and payable in advance . There are no charges for set-up or basic support. Professional Services are available on a time and materials or fixed quote basis as agreed with EZPestInventory in an order form or quotation provided by EZPestInventory to You.
- Payment & Charges.Your access to and use of the Services is subject to Your payment of the applicable fees due for the Services selected by You (“Fees”) set out on the Website and all other applicable amounts, charges and taxes indicated to You when You purchase Services (or otherwise notified to You by EZPestInventory) when you use the EZPestInventory Service or noted on Your invoice and viewable in Your account profile. Unless otherwise stated on the Invoice, all invoiced amounts are due upon receipt and processed immediately using the credit card on file for You. Receipts for purchased Services will be delivered to You electronically. You shall: (i) keep the billing, credit card and payment information You provide to EZPestInventory or its suppliers or payment processors, including name, credit card number and expiry date, mailing address, email address and telephone number, accurate and up to date; otherwise, we may suspend the Services; (ii) promptly advise EZPestInventory if Your credit card information changes due to loss, theft, cancellation or otherwise; (iii) be liable for Your failure to pay any Fees billed to You by EZPestInventory caused by Your failure to provide EZPestInventory with up to date billing information. To offset its additional processing costs, EZPestInventory may charge You for administrative charges as set from time to time for administrative or account activities including: collection efforts due to non-payment or having a balance over Your credit limit; returned or rejected payments; or changes in personal identifier information. All administrative charges charged to You will be indicated to You on Your invoice or receipt and You shall pay all such charges.
- You are responsible for paying any applicable governmental sales, use, value-added, commodity, harmonized and other taxes imposed on Your purchase or use of the Services. To the extent EZPestInventory is required to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to Your billing account.
- Transaction Processing.EZPestInventory will cause transactions in respect of Your purchase of Services to be processed, and applicable fees owing by You to be collected. All subscriptions will automatically renew and the relevant fees will be processed and charged to You in full unless You notify EZPestInventory at least thirty (30) days in advance of the anniversary of a renewal period that you wish to discontinue the Services. Recurring payments for periodic subscriptions are processed on the account anniversary date for any subscriptions.
- Pre-authorized Payment. By providing a credit card to EZPestInventory as part of your account set-up for pre-authorized payments, You authorize EZPestInventory to charge Your credit card for all outstanding Fees, taxes and charges and outstanding account balances due under the Agreement, and this constitutes EZPestInventory ‘s good and sufficient authority for so doing. If Your pre-authorized payment method fails, EZPestInventory will provide notification to you of payment failure. If you fail to rectify the payment failure within 10 days of written notice, EZPestInventory may immediately deactivate Your account without notice to You and collect Fees owing using other collection mechanisms. If you have not paid applicable fees within 30 days of the due date, EZPestInventory will automatically terminate your account and all Customer Data from our servers. You are solely responsible for all charges incurred under Your account by You or third-parties.
- CHANGES TO SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND AGREEMENT
- Updates to Agreement.EZPestInventory reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time by publishing the revised Agreement on the Website and/or providing a copy of this Agreement to your account by email. The revised Agreement shall become effective within ten (10) business days of such publication or provision to You, unless You expressly accept the revised Agreement earlier by clicking on the accept button. Your express acceptance or Your continued use of the Services after expiry of the notice period of ten (10) business days (being weekdays excluding any statutory holidays in Ontario), shall constitute Your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised Agreement.
- Changes to EZPestInventory Technology. EZPestInventory may alter, update or upgrade the EZPestInventory Technology from time to time. Updates and upgrades to core framework and plug-ins will be processed automatically.
- Changes to Fees and Services.EZPestInventory may change the Services, any Services fees, amounts, charges (including one-time charges), and/or other aspect of any of the Services at any time upon reasonable notice to You by posting the change on the Website, sending notice via an email to the email address You provide on registration, a message on Your invoice, in writing, or any other notice method likely to come to Your attention. If You do not accept the change, Your sole recourse is to terminate the Services. Your continued access to and use of the Services after the change has come into effect constitutes Your acceptance of the change and You acknowledge and agree that (i) You will be deemed to have accepted the change, with no additional written agreement or express acknowledgement required; and (ii) You will continue to be responsible to pay for the Services unless You terminate in accordance with Section 6.2.
- SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
- Technical Support. Depending on the type of Services(s) ordered, EZPestInventory will provide basic support for the Services and will (i) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available during the hours specified except for: (a) planned downtime, or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond EZPestInventory ‘s reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving EZPestInventory employees), or Internet Services provider failures or delays, and (iii) provide the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
- Maintenance Services.EZPestInventory will provide updates and upgrades to the technology underlying the Website from time to time to provide new features and improvements, bug fixes and error corrections which will be available across the EZPestInventory
- Professional Services.Consulting and professional Services may be requested and agreed with All Services should be requested via the Website or by contacting us via the Contact page on our website. If any work product or deliverables are generated through the provision of Professional Services under this Agreement (“Deliverables”), the parties will determine ownership of such Deliverables in the purchase order executed for the Professional Services. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, any enhancements, modifications or other customizations to the EZPestInventory technology will be owned by and vest in EZPestInventory exclusively including all title and interest in and to all Deliverables including the benefit of all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights pertaining thereto.
- LIABILITY PROVISIONS
- NO WARRANTIES.EZPestInventory CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, THAT THEY WILL OPERATE WITHOUT FLAW OR THAT THEY WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DATA LOSS. THE SOFTWARE AND ALL EZPestInventory TECHNOLOGY IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER; EZPestInventory DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, INTEGRITY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EZPestInventory FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR EZPestInventory TECHNOLOGY WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS, NOR DOES EZPestInventory WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER EZPestInventory NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE, OR TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY EZPestInventory (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS)) FOR ANY INDIRECT, RELIANCE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT OR RECOVERY COSTS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER ARISING FROM CONTRACT, EQUITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF EZPestInventory (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR THEY ARE FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EZPestInventory ’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER OR, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SINGLE INCIDENT THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER FOR THE SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT.
- THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE ALLEGED BREACH OR DEFAULT IS A BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL CONDITION OR TERM OR FUNDAMENTAL BREACH. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF EZPestInventory (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, RELATED TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY EZPestInventory (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS) IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO EZPestInventory FOR THE SERVICES COMPONENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- THE DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BUT FOR THE DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, NEITHER EZPestInventory NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WOULD GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE USE OF SUCH SERVICES.
- Customer Indemnity. You agree on demand to indemnify, defend and hold EZPestInventory, its affiliates and EZPestInventory staff harmless from and against any and all liability and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such parties, in connection with or arising out of Your (a) violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein, or (b) violation of any rights of any third party, or (c) misuse of the Services.
- EZPestInventory Indemnity.EZPestInventory shall defend You against any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding made or brought against You by a third party alleging that the use of the Services as permitted hereunder infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party, and shall indemnify You for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, You in connection with any such claim; provided, that You (a) promptly give EZPestInventory written notice of the claim; (b) give EZPestInventory sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim; and (c) provide to EZPestInventory all reasonable assistance, at EZPestInventory ‘s expense.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Force Majeure. Except for each party’s obligations to pay money, neither party shall be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, earthquakes, wars, terrorism, communication failures, strikes or shortages of materials.
- Customer Services.For assistance with questions regarding this Agreement or the Services, if You have other enquiries, or if You require further assistance regarding use of the Services provided by us, please contact us using the contact details located here: email@example.com.
- EZPestInventory may refer to You in EZPestInventory’s customer list and may use Your corporate name and logo for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, EZPestInventory will not use Your name, logo, any other trademark or trade-name of Yours for any other purposes without Your prior consent.
- Third Party Relationships. EZPestInventory or its business partners may present Services offerings, advertisements or promotional materials via the Services. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any third-party business partners via the Services are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that offering, advertisement or promotion. You agree that EZPestInventory is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties via the Services.
- Third-party Services. The Services may present links to third-party Web sites or third-party Services not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or Services or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site or Services or goods or Services available through any such third-party site or Services.
- Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between You and EZPestInventory with respect to the subject matter hereof and will supersede and replace all prior understandings and agreements, in whatever form, regarding the subject matter.
- Severability & Waiver. Should any term or provision hereof be deemed invalid, void or un-enforceable either in its entirety or in a particular application, the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect and the invalid, void or unenforceable portion will be severed from the Agreement. If EZPestInventory does not take action against all breaches of this Agreement, it does not mean that it waives its right at a later time to enforce the same.
- You are not allowed to assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without the prior written consent of EZPestInventory, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld. EZPestInventory is allowed at its sole discretion to assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder to any third party, without giving prior notice.
- Applicable Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of laws or provisions whether contained in US law or the laws of Your current state or country of residence. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California, USA. Each party hereby waives any right to jury trial in connection with any action or litigation in any way arising out of or related to this Agreement.